March 30, 2014

BACK WITH MY LONGCHAMP BAG

     

My bag is BACK! Le Pliage Cuir, l'amour de moi is back. A huge story is hiden in this chic Longchamp. I got it like a gift from my Mom and since the October of last year I've experienced with this bag so many things. At the begining of this year, I was doing a guide to my friend from Geneva. After little strolling around Prague, I looked at my bag and I stayed shocked for at least 10 minutes till I actually realized what happend. Someone slit my bag to steal my purse! My passport, insurence card, credit card etc were gone and the bag was looking awful! Long time I was thinking whether to throw it or not. But then I decided to keep it... It reminds me so many wonderful stories I've been getting through, therefore I decided to have it repaired. Now mon amour looks chic back.



So, I'm wearing Mohito dress. This brand has its chains all over the Central and Eastern Europe, but if you are from different part of the world, dont worry. You can purchase their elegant good online on their website. They have really awesome pieces, similar to Zara. It's still a bit cold outside, thus this spring Zara coat is perfect! I can wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts, with everything. Thumbs up fot this coat! Red heels from Bata (Czech brand, it has chains all over the world) look nice in contrast to the brown Le Pliage Cuir.

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment