May 1, 2014

NOTHING BETTER THAN A SMILE

I haven't been posting for a while. Okey okey, for quite a long time... So what has happend during the recent days? I got a new job! Now I work in one of the best restaurants in entire Czech Republic. The restaurants gained Michelin stars and many other awards. I really like the way it is organized. Anyways, I kind of like working there because of the customers, who are being all the time so nice to me. I always try to keep smile on my face and be the kindest me. What I have learnt there is that, if you are nice to others, they will never be rude to you. "The way you treat me, I'll treat you" - this is what works for people all around the world. One might call it karma :) Out there, the world is full of kind people. Don't hesitate and smile sometimes at someone on the street. No matter if you don't have a reason to smile. You can give someone a smile to make their day better, and that could be the purpose for your lovely smile.

       


No comments:

Post a Comment